CPU processing power comparison

hello all,

I am currently looking after the X-board CPU modules from Kontron:

I can't decide about the board that best fits to me since all look to integrate quite the same features except memory amount and CPU frequency.

I exclude the version 863 which does not integrate any UART and is designed for graphics perfomance that I do not need (I will even not use the graphics controller).

There are finally 3 boards left with following processors:

- Geode SC1200 266MHz FSB 66MHz

- Xscale PXA255 200/400MHz FSB:?

- Xscale 80219 400/600 FSB 200MHz

I have absolutely no idea if the processing power of these boards can be compared only by looking at the CPU clock. Could someone tell me more to compare those processors?

Best regards

Reply to
Mouarf