Correction

The SMSC part is the 243. I have been looking at so many parts lately I am going blind.

go to

Look at the STMicro parts.. the 242 part has a 4 clock 8051. The up coming > 243 part has a 1 clock 51. > > > > I'm looking a microcontroller with the following properties: > > - Includes a USB port interface, which is used for programming all > functions > > (ideal case). Alternatively, initial function programming could be via > JTAG, > > but once programmed the device must support USB. > > - Program should be flash-based. EZUSB requires initial program load via > USB > > whenever the device is re-attached to the USB host. I wish to program > device > > functionality once, and this program should be retained when the device

is

> detached from USB. > > - CPLD (or FPGA with non-volatile program storage / autoload (autoload > could > > be performed by microcontroller)) to support reconfigurable hardware > > functions. > > > > Anyone know of such a device? > > > > Thanks, > > R. Main. > > > > > > > >
Reply to
nappy

Is the smsc '243 going to be FLASH based ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville