conversion of Ethernet to WiFi

We are planned to converting Ethernet module( RJ45) to Wifi. We used it in our web enabled process controller named Flexcon3000. It is full compliance with the IEEE 802.3 standard =B7 Support for three different physical interfaces:

- 100 Mbps 802.3 media independent interface (MII)

- 10 Mbps 802.3 MII

- 10 Mbps seven-wire interface =B7 Half-duplex 100-Mbps operation at system clock frequency =3D 50 MHz =B7 448 bytes total on-chip transmit and receive FIFO memory to support a range of bus latencies The total FIFO size is 448 bytes. It is not intended to hold entire frames but only to compensate for external bus latency. The FIFO can be partitioned on any

32-bit boundary between receive and transmit, for example, 32 x 56 receive and 32 x 56 transmit. =B7 Retransmission from transmit FIFO following a collision, no processor bus used =B7 Automatic internal flushing of the receive FIFO for runts and collisions with no processor bus used

Is there any motorola or Intel compatiable Chips available for this conversion? Need compatiable Wireless chip names and Manufacturers details. Any suggestions of manufacturers to try very gratefully received.

Thank you.

Reply to
lijogeorgevarghese