ColdFire XCF5206EFT40 Info

Anyone have information on a Motorola branded ColdFire XCF5206EFT40, aside from the fact that it's out of production and it's 40MHz? Pinouts & datasheets would be nice, although the more the merrier. Cheers

Reply to
Litestar

I think that MCF5206EAB40 is the current device that replaces it. Look on the Freescale site for the documentation.

Peter

Reply to
Peter

I've that information already; I actually own some of the 5206e chips mentioned above, which I was planning on using until I realised the dearth of information about them.

Reply to
Litestar