Clock Throttling Utility For Windows?

I've been searching the Internet for a Windows based utility and I'm not finding it:

Does anyone know of a utility that does clock throttling as a function of temperature? As a way of protecting the CPU we need a utility that will slow the system clock when the CPU gets too hot.

We have a Pentium M, 855GME, ICH based Processor card with a General Software BIOS. We support SpeedStepping based on CPU loading and we can use a utility like SpeedFan to read CPU temperatures. Is their software that slows the clock (and lowers voltage according to SpeedStepping) based on high temperatures?

Thanks!

Reply to
Slo