Cheapest FPGA board to study VHDL on

BINGO!!!

Id like to start there ... after I have gained some experience, I can buy a more more expensive FPGA board with larger resources

Thanks

I like to put equal time in reading/research as I do in "lab work".

Theres a certain joy and "ahah" factor that comes from seeing the results in front of you.

priceless!

Reply to
samiam

You may also want to check out a very extensive list of boards at:

=================== Philip Freidin snipped-for-privacy@fpga-faq.org Host for

Philip Freidin

I would have a peek at the MachXO (Lattice)

It's an FPGA CPLD crossover, and it's around 90 eur.

It's a small board with LED's, Switches, and a small prototyping area.

Martin.

Reply to
Marty D