Can a modem be daisy chained with other equipment?

The question is simple. Can a standard 56K modem (bought off the shelf) be EASILY daisy chained with other equipment? This other equipment however is programmed by me.

As an answer i am expecting a no. I am asking this question so as to see if my toughts are right.

Can Multi master modes be applied here or would it be too difficult?

Many Thanks and Kind Regards David Joseph Bonnici

Reply to
David Joseph Bonnici

if you are talking about a regular analog modem, no dial-up, yes there is equipment around to "bridge" modem signals. This would interconnect modems to a selfcontained circuit with as many modems as you like.

Reply to
Ryan Wheeler