Call for participation: ADAPT'16 (featured Reddit-based paper pre-reviewing)

ADAPT: 6th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems, co-located with HiPEAC 2016

18 January 2016, 10:00-18:00 Prague, Czech Republic

  • Final Program is now available online at

  • KEYNOTE "Benchmarks vs The Zombie Apocalypse: A comparison" by Ed Plowman (Director of Performance Analysis Strategy at ARM)

  • For the first time, ADAPT'16 featured open Reddit-based pre-reviewing of all papers - thanks everyone for participating in this successful experiment!

All open paper discussions with authors' responses are available online at Reddit:

  • We will have a public discussion about our open reviewing and publication model as well as collaborative and reproducible R&D!

  • DIVIDITI will announce an award for reproducible and reusable artifacts shared in Collective Knowledge Format:

Looking forward to see you at the workshop soon, Grigori Fursin and Christophe Dubach ADAPT'16 organizers

Reply to
gfursin