ADAPT: 6th International Workshop on Adaptive Self-tuning Computing Systems, co-located with HiPEAC 201618 January 2016, 10:00-18:00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Final Program is now available online at
- KEYNOTE "Benchmarks vs The Zombie Apocalypse: A comparison" by Ed Plowman (Director of Performance Analysis Strategy at ARM)
- For the first time, ADAPT'16 featured open Reddit-based pre-reviewing of all papers - thanks everyone for participating in this successful experiment!
All open paper discussions with authors' responses are available online at Reddit:
- We will have a public discussion about our open reviewing and publication model as well as collaborative and reproducible R&D!
- DIVIDITI will announce an award for reproducible and reusable artifacts shared in Collective Knowledge Format:
Looking forward to see you at the workshop soon, Grigori Fursin and Christophe Dubach ADAPT'16 organizers