C3188a / OV7620 Camera; beginner help

We are trying to implement an OV7620 camera with a c3188a board. This wil go on a dev board holding an lpc2292. How would we go about th initialization phases? I've tried to look for as many existing projects and the closest I've seen are the cmucam projects. I don't know how clos these would be compared to ours. A point in the right direction or an source code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
jsalomo1