Buildroot configuration for Sinovoip Banana Pi M3 - all 8 cores enabled

Hi,

For a few years I couldn't use my Banana Pi M3 for any serious work, becaus e I couldn't compile the optimized Linux image for it. Yesterday I've managed to create a Buildroot configuration that allows buil ding of BR image for it. Thanks to use of 4.18.6 kernel the SMP is supporte d and all 8 cores are working. The sources are available on alt.sources:

Of course I don't give warranty of any kind. It just works for me, and I ho

With bestr regards, Wojtek

Reply to
wzab01