Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix, etc.)

Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix, etc.)

Hi,

Greetings from Everonn!!!!

Are you looking for the best Prometric and VUE exam center for your certification like Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, IBM, and HP, where you can take test whenever you want...?

Then you are at the right place;

Just come and take test whenever you are free.....

We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you may not get the slots according to your convenience.

So we have a solution for you:

The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, HP, IBM, Cisco, Citrix, ITIL, and many more) test is our center because,

  1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday, Morning 08:00am till Evening 08:00pm,

  1. Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any disturbance at the same time,

  2. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?

  1. Special attention for group of members,

Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and available offers

Grab the current available offers from CISCO, Microsoft and SUN Microsystems*

Discount vouchers are also available

Contact us or Mail us for more info:

No.1/2 ,1st Floor, Sree Lakshmi Complex,

3rd Main Road, 1st Floor,178/5, 24th B Cross , Next to Nataraj Theatre, 8th F Main Road,m Sheshadripuram, 3rd Bloak,Jayanagar, Bangalore-560020 Bangalore-560011

Mayank Gandhi - snipped-for-privacy@everonn.com,

Jithin - 9945666676, Vinay - 9844383557, Ganesh - 9844684224

Reply to
Everonn_Prometric&Vue center