Atmel -- Zigbee "Cat Door" demo at Embedded Systems Conference

Hi, I watched a live webcast yesterday for an hour or so of the Embedded Systems Conference at San Jose,CA. One of their demos was a "Cat Door" in which Atmel demonstrated Zigbee.

Whoever was physically at the show, can someone sum up for me what the features of that demo was? (I briefly heard stuff how Zigbee controlled the motor, sensors, etc.)

-Mike

Reply to
valemike