Atmel AT89C4051 ISP Programming

Thus Atmel application engineer confirms me that the AT89C4051 flash memory can be in-circuit programmed on the board of your design exactly as the AT89C51, Anybody would have some experience of it with this P/N thus it is not indicated as so on the Atmel Web Site , Neither on the data sheet. I need this information in order to start a new design, @+ Regards, MB.

Matthieu Benoit