Atmel 89C51RD2 losing program

Yes, that is what we are going to do. I was objecting to Grzegorz saying that the RC circuit is not standard for the T89C51RD2 when the data sheet said that it was OK.

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

Hallo Tim Mitchell !: .......

Please contact snipped-for-privacy@autometer.de , he say you a "little" more about this problem !!!

--
Grzegorz Zalot

complex ltd.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Grzegorz Zalot

It may well be okay, provided you only power Vdd from the magic data sheet-conforming power supply that always generates clean and fast transitions from 0 to 5.0V, with at least a few seconds in either state.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany