at91rm9200 sd card performance

Hello, I have couple of questions in my head before buying an ev board..

Does anybody knows at91rm9200 sd card read/write performance?

Does AT91rm9200 uses 4 wire sd mode or only 1 wire spi mode?

what is maximum sd card erad/write performance when programming in assembly and C ?

What is maximum performance of uclinux sd card drivers? (Are sd drivers from uclinux or uboot?)

Thanks

Reply to
tesla

You can download the EV board manual from the Atmel website, it includes the schematics so you can see for your self.

America is the country where you buy a lifetime supply of aspirin for one
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Stef

I didn't say I plan to but Atmel EV board. I could not find answers to my questions from manuel anyway.

Are you from nl? so was that racist ? Nowadays most europeans seems racist to me...

Reply to
tesla

Indeed you did't say that. But in fact you failed to mention at all which EV board you plan to use so I assumed (wrongly, I'm so very sorry but my crystal ball has failed me again) that you where talking about the Atmel one. I did see the schematics in the manual and hoped that those could help you out. Wrong again, dammned crystal ball.

Another piece of information you did not mention in your first post.

I'm not sure what that has to do with this, but yes.

What the hell did you smoke? Please visit this newsgroup again after you have regained your senses or you may join the remains of my broken crystal ball in the usenet wastebin.

Practical people would be more practical if they would take a little