at28hc256n

Hello, iam developing monitor programe by using mc68332,in tornado C, here i need to write some data into EEPROM(at28hc256n). to do that iam maiantaining 3 files

1)bootrom. 2)my application file---> mymain.cpp 3)eeprom writing code---> eeprom.cpp iam using even and odd memories. first one bootrom file is storing in 0x0 location mymain.bin is storing in 0x1000 eeprom.bin is storing in 0x6500 when ever i need to write data into eeprom iam copying the code presenting in 0x6500 to 0x10000(which is SRAM address). but its copying nicely into EEPROm specified location, but its not comming back into EEPROM to execute remaining part of code. please any one help me thanking you Niranjan
Reply to
niranjan