arm9 mxL and cs8900a problems

I've designed and an arm9 pc board, with a cs8900a mac. In my first release, I had to substitute 74act245 bidir buffer with

74lcx245 (in my databus between arm and mac) couse I had a system crash just after blob. In my second release, I've used directly lcx245 but system hangs again, just after linux kernel decompressing. Probably I've used longer pcb conductors (about 1 o 2 cm from arm to lcx245) than previous board version. How could be the problem? A mismatching impedance in data bus? I've about 10, 12 cm from arm databus pins to buffers.

Thanks

Reply to
Franco