Anyone using project collaboration tool?

Hi, Scott! We tried Sharepoint. It didn't work for us, because of the reason you name: The only tool I found helpful for me in managing several projects is wrike.com. The usability of this tool greatly depends on your ability to organize things. We started from a blank workspace, but now our structure of groups helps us to keep track of requirements, plans, bugs and reviews for multiple projects in one place, categorized in the way that fits us. You basically need to reflect your workflow in group names. Wrike allows you to apply multiple hierarchies to the same items, so another dimension in your model would be projects and WBSes.

Darell

Reply to
Darell.CK

donn't forget salisvar and so on, very

Reply to
gasservice

Another clueless one reviving ancient threads!

CBFalconer

And an anal one watching for them. Give us all a break, CBF.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

First, apologies for my harshness.

Second, *please* try to be more tolerant of imperfect people - those using google groups, top-posters, clueless newbies, etc. You and I both were once (and still are, in other related rarified atmospheres) clueless newbies. Imperfect posts don't bother me (and I'd guess most of the regulars here) as much as your responses to them.

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

I have tried to reduce them. I attempt to direct them at new posters, as soon as they err, so they have a good chance of correcting their habits early. I put gasservice in this class.

CBFalconer