Anyone using Amontec sdk4arm?

We're embarking on a new project using the STR911 and looking at the Amontec Eclipse-based "SDk4ARM" package as a development platform.

I'm having a devil of a job getting it to work, depite supposedly having a no-brainer install package.

First thing is that several elements seem to be missing from the PATH environment variable. I think I've added them back in successfully, then it seems ld is compaining it can't find the file crti.o.

That's when I run gcc from the command line; if I do a build inside the IDE of a trivial C program all I get is the less helpful:

process_begin: CreateProcess((null), echo "Building file: ../main.c", ...) failed. make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

Can any succesful user of the Amontec sdk4arm help?

(We're also having problems connecting to the hardware with the Amontec JTAG-Key Tiny, but that may yet turn out to be something broken in our prototype hardware.)

Anahata snipped-for-privacy@microrobotics.co.uk

Anahata