anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?

hello everyone

Has anyone ever used any products by applied data systems?  My company
is thinking about partnering up w/ them to work with some of their
embedded SBC development boards, but i kinda wanted to see what the
communities opinion was first.

here's their website:

http://www.applieddata.net?P=N&I=gg9

thanks,
justin

Re: anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?

How lucky you are!  Exactly today, five hours earlier, one fellow,
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (eddie), had written that he has definitely used their
products.  His experience is expressed in the message

He also posts using the same server, adsserver.applieddata.net
[64.72.200.50].  So, you might be somewhere close to each other (in the same
building?) to share views.

One quesion: what is that "?P=N&I=ggblah" in your URLs?  Looks like a
ten-cents-for-hundred-clicks pyramid scheme.

Hope this will help.  Sorry for not clicking the URLs you (both?) provided.

  Vadim

Re: anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?

Good catch Vadim

Re: anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?

Hmmm

whois netexecutive.com

[...]
   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS1.CONRADPROMOTIONS.COM     208.158.96.118
   NS2.CONRADPROMOTIONS.COM     208.133.128.103

Blegh neither .com seem to arrive at the table with good net.reps .
But some of the guys in with ADS were good folks [1].  Joeing?

--
[1] the embedded linux support wasn't half bad at one time

Re: anyone ever had any experience w/ ADS?

Inherited a project using them.
Hated them.
Ditched them.
Don't regret it for a minute.

Did learn one lesson, though.  Think twice when a company won't let you
read their support message boards until you've bought the product.

Site Timeline