Address Mapping LPC24XX

I just connected a 32MB of x32 SDRAM (one IC) on LPC2478 chip and unfortunately have some doubts.

SDRAM Spec:

4k Row (12bits) x 512 column (9bits) x 32 bits.

I was having trouble to figure out where to connect bank address pins and found in some other document (not user manual) that A14:A11->BA1:BA0 should be OK. Why is this not documented in user manual? Did I miss something ? [A12 is not used at all, row addressing is A0-A11].

The reason I'm writing this is because I don't understand Address Mapping table on page 84 of the user manual.

I can't find appropriate Address Mapping (AM) bits setting for my SDRAM.

There is no ->

"4 bank, row length=12, column length=9 (2Mx32) 32MB"

Can someone please clear this up for me a little bit? Thank you very much.

Reply to
Mad I.D.

Which SDRAM chip is this?

Reply to