A sample C program

I'm tryin to write a code, using a CSM-12C32 microcontroller, to turn on and off LED's on the project board using either the pushbuttons or dip switches on the MCU project board. I'm also trying to write a code to set delay times in between on and off states. Thankyou for your time and consideration.

Reply to
cjameswho

Having taken the time to give it my deep consideration, I give you permission to continue with the project, and to further discuss it on comp.arch.embedded (where I assume you will ask some sort of question). Consider the papers stamped.

Cross-posted and f'ups set.

CBFalconer