68HC908QT1

Hi, I'm using MOTOROLA MC68HC908QT1 in internal oscillator mode.

On RESET, the internal frequency is 2.58MHz and not 3.2MHz.... If I change OSCTRIM, the frequency change between 2.15MHz and 3.3 MHz (in datasheet : 2.6MHz => 4MHz). The pb is the same on different QT1 chip.

On a QT2 chip or on a QT4 chip, the internal frequency is really the good frequency, 3.2MHz and thet have the good range on OSCTRIM change.

Is somebody have an idea ?

Thanks,

Yvan

Reply to