3 + month PC BIOS contract position in Mountain View, CA.

I have a client in Mountain View, CA. looking for an Embedded PC BIO engineer for Debug and Development. This is an immediate need. Th contractor will be working with a team of 5 or 6 HW Engineers and will b expected to take ownership of the work performed. The client prefer candidates with Phoenix or AMI flavored BIOS. This is an IMMEDIATE need Looking for someone who can start by the end of FEB.

The product is a Proccssor.

If anyone here on the list is interested in this opportunity. Pleas contact me at;

snipped-for-privacy@patriottechnical.com or call me at 866-436-2003

Tim Donahue Patriot Technical HW and SW Recruiting MGR.

Reply to
patriottech