Subject Author Posted Replies

Memory Test algorithm
Hi all, I'm trying to use the Michael Barr's memory testing algorithm ( but I'm not completely satisfied of it. Referring to the Address Bus test, I think that not all the address bus fault can be...
6
6

BGA reflow soldering profile
I am having problems soldering a Rohs compliant BGA ATMEL AT91RM9200 (rohs compliant board) This device recommends a soldering profile from J-STD-20 and a minimum peak package temperature of 250...
1
1

Need Change Password in User Authentication
Hi, We are using GoAhead WebServer. Or PM came with a requirement for change password option for user authentication. Can you please provide Changed Password script. Regards Ravi Kumar E
6
6

syntax question
I have encountered some assembly code I do not understand. Can anyone tell me what this means? lis %r7, ((word_16DB6A+0x10000)@h) I understand the load immediate signed, and the word_16DB6A is defined...
1
1

Ethernet interface boards
Hello all. Currently an engineering student. For my project I need to develop an ethernet interface between a control computer and some sensors and actuators. So I am planning to develop the following...
4
4

configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.
Hi guys. I am trying to configure gcc. But getting the problem mentioned below. -desktop:~$ /home/nitin/gcc-4.2.4/configure loading cache ./ checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnulibc1...
4
4

SDR SDRAM compability
Could someone explain how I would go about determining if a particular SDR SDRAM (not DDR) is compatible with a CPU, AT91SAM9260 for example. The cpu's Master Clock (MCK) runs at 100MHz which is the...
1
1

Luminary eval boards, USB serial, and Linux
This is kind of off-topic, but maybe someone has an answer. I use a laptop running Ubuntu for giving presentations, and my latest presentation involves talking to a Luminary LM8S311 evaluation board...
20
20

uC/uP-Evalboard with modern bus interface??
Hiya folks, currently i'm looking for some evaluation boards which include a standardized bus interface like VMEbus or PCI or NuBus or something like that. Just so i can share peripherals like, say...
5
5

Instruction dump?
Can someone please explain the contents of the instruction dump in an a Linux OOPS, or have a reference which does so? How does one go about using it in debugging? For instance, I have the following...
3
3

Costas Loop
Hi All , I am new to Digital comms and I am learning to implement costas loop in software. I have read a lot of theory and I am using a DSP library to implement Costas loop. I have a NCO that take the...
9
9

Open Source AVL project
For all those who had requested Emanuele

Structures with variable length array known at compile time
Hi, I need to develop a menu system for a project of mine. The menu will be displayed on a character LCD display driven by ARM7 Microcontroller. For this purpose i wish to construct a structure in C...
4
4

Network Processor
Hi, Is there any General Purpose Processor that supports the modules of Network Processor ? Thx in advans, Karthik Balaguru
2
2

Embedding MATLAB
Hello all, is there a way to use MATLAB libraries from C/C++ code? I mean not using MATLAB API to interpret MATLAB code, but rather directly calling function MATLAB itself uses (e.g. matrix...
6
6