Subject Author Posted Replies

State of the art in stable accelerometers?
Hello All, I am doing some basic research on this. I have been doing hardware and software since the mid-1970s and know a bit about the micromachined silicon ones, etc, used in camera anti-shake...
25
25

GALEP 5D programmers
Hi All, I am looking for comments on the GALEP 5D programmers. Web site is here... Apprently they can be networked for concurrent programming. I have some experince with BP and HiLo programmers .......
1
1

ISR in SoC
Hi all, My name is Ravi. I am working on system integration and testing. I am using SDCC compiler for my C code compilation. I have different peripheral module like i2c, spi, uart, memory controller,...

Registration of MAC addresses
This seems to me like a dumb question, but I don't know what the answer is... We are building a product using the LPC2368 (which has a MAC) & a Micrel KSZ8721 (PHY). As part of the prototype...
16
16

Microchip & OnSemi want to buy Atmel?
According to this, Microchip wants to buy Atmel (and split up its various lines, selling some of them to OnSemi) --- Atmel seems uninterested, though. Just as well. I don't think that if Atmel were...
153
153

malloc causes SIGSEGV signal with SEGV_MAPERR si_code
In my application, after it runs for about 3 hours, I am getting SIGSEGV signal with an si_code of SEGV_MAPERR (address not mapped to object) when it tries to do a malloc of 65536 bytes, which it does...
7
7

How do I measure signals in the GHz range?
Hello, I've got a storage oscilloscope here with a bandwith of 6 GHz. Unfortunately only the default probes with 500 MHz bandwidth are included. Now I would like to measure signals in the range of 2.5...
15
15

looking for audio (compression) project
Hi folks, I am looking for a challanging topic for an audio project in my university lab. MP3 and AAC encoder implementations have already been developed there (in software). These should form the...
6
6

programming atmega48
programming atmega48 The code below is intended to detect a rising transition on the external interput pin by sampling the flag register but it doesn't work on an atmega48. With the ei-mask bit set...
4
4

Embedded Linux Developers - Full-time / San Diego, CA
Dear Linux Experts, Our parent company SQL Star International, Inc is in the business of providing technology solutions for the next generation. Currently we have partnered with San Diego based...
1
1

C6713 DSK issue
Hi All , I am starting off using the C6713 DSK (latest rev D). I am having some problems sampling and doing some signal processing in the ISR. If I add 1) two multipliers 2) 2 FIR filters( both 31...

IPC-2581
I have been discussing the advantages of a common CAD format for all manufacturing data for printed circuit boards. IPC-2581 is a new standard that is being developed for this. Does anyone know much...
33
33

Not able to send data from USB Isochronous IN endpoint to host
Hi I am using Atmel's AT91SAM7S64 microcontroller which includes a USB device port. We have written the firmware for this controller to send a packet of data through USB Endpoint 1. We have made this...
2
2

libjpeg + cortex m3
Hello Does anyone make cross compile libjpeg to cortex m3 core. I trying but have a question. arm-elf-gcc or arm-none-ebai-gcc haven't library libc.a. When I compile whit options export...
5
5

(US-NY) PowerPC NAS development kit for trade
Will trade for something interesting of similar value. I've got an unwanted Freescale MPC8315E-RDB here on my desk. It has been unpacked and repacked once, but is otherwise absolutely new - nothing...
1
1