Unusual functions of cheap parts

You're probably wrong, of course, as Michael Terrell points out, but I'll have to admit that's an impressive list, and I love the manufacturer's logos, 26 of them, all lined up. Sigh, I only have datasheets from 20, stored in my computer. But, I have them from Won-Top, Leshan Radio, Gulf Semi, Formosa Micro, Dachang, and Bytesonic, to name a few they don't have, SFAICS. Plus, I have multiple versions from several of the companies. So there!

So many files, so little time.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Correction, they had Leshan Radio, listed as LRC. What a great site,** now I have 1n4000-series data from 35 manufacturers. That's got to be a record. Maybe I can stop now. [smile]

** They do append their own announcement page, "This datasheet has been download from:
- Datasheets for electronics components." but at least it's on the last page.
--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Sure. Why not? They are as big as the plastic versions.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida