OT: searching manuals for Wandel Golterman PRA-1 and Teodolite ZEISS RK76A1

I'm sorry if I write in english... I acquired those two things in object but cannot found any user documentation on internet, since those a West Germany products so I try here.

TIA delo

Reply to
delo

delo wrote on Wed, 15-12-16 12:43:

I would have pointed you to

but since I'm West German and so obviously do not have Internet, much less UseNet, I can't answer your request, sorry. It's the second item in Guhgel's list for and it's in English too.

As you are not polite enough to place your question into the body where it belongs but to the very right side of an overlong subject line which my front end truncates, I've no idea what that might be about. If you expect me to jump through hoops for you, then pay me.

Reply to
Axel Berger