Hello are there anyone here that has knowledge of engineering pulsed high voltage electronics ?

Hello are there anyone here that has "inside knowledge" of how a DIESEL FUEL INJECTOR DRIVER BOARD for: Solenoid common rail injectors Piezo common rail injectors Pump injectors (Diesel) are engineered and wants to contribute to design a Diesel version of megasquirt ? ?

The design requirements are: Up to 150VDC internal boost power supply Up to 35A peak current / 20A hold current

  • Buck - Booster / Injector Switch
  • Piezo - Valve Switch
  • Solenoid - Valve Switch Operates from 6V to 48V battery

Circuit protection o Internal power supply overload protection o Internal power supply over-charge protection o Module temperature protection o Open circuit protection o short circuit protection GLOW PLUG DRIVER ( non I.D.I engines needs this )

  • Current Sensing

  • High-Side Switch

  • Low-Side Switch

  • Temperature Sensing

COMMON RAIL PUMP CONTROL/PUMP CONTROL

  • Current Sensing
  • Motor Switch

if you have the required skill and time, report to the Megasquirt forums ASAP!

none