FS: ViewSonic LCD monitor display VA703B Black 17 inch SXGA NEAR-NEW BOXED w/docs $95; just opened box, WARRANTY 3 year

FS: ViewSonic LCD monitor display VA703B Black 17 inch SXGA NEAR-NEW BOXED w/docs $95; just opened box, WARRANTY 3 year See Ebay item# 330215359751 (at

enter "330215359751" into search window), following is Ebay listing copy for your convenience: PICTURES ARE at MY EBAY LISTING!!

$95 Email to snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net, if using "email reply" in Newsgroups edit address manually to delete two strings: "NOJUNK" repeated twice. Afterwards I'll respond from home email/ real name, as bogus RichardFiore/email are to protect privacy on public Newsgroups, do NOT reply on Newsgroups. Transaction must be thru Ebay if I already received bids, if no bids we can deal outside Ebay (again don't forget to remove "NOJUNK" strings in my email address inserted for spam protection).

Viewsonic model# VA703B. Detailed specs @Viewsonic website or search Web for "VA703B, Viewsonic" keywords, this model (if you Google you'll see for yourself) is a value given Viewsonic's reputation for professional market vs. cost comparable to cheaper/mass-market brands. Below are specs but first you mgiht be asking why I am selling a "new" LCD under "refurbished" indicator and why sell anyway?

  1. I entered "refurbished" to avoid angering Ebay administration since box was opened. NOTHING else was done to it, NEVER USED.
  2. Reason to sell: if you check my feedback, I've been selling a lot of Engineering/tech items this month as I abandoned idea to start own business. This monitor was purchased for an office desktop, later changed to a laptop and NEVER used Viewsonic - only wasted my money (including several other items I sold here on Ebay). This unit is still in ORIGINAL BOX w/CD & paperwork, though CD is useless I assume it contains obvious manual & color profile downloadable from Viewsonic website (the core drivers for such Plug&Play device are usually included with Windows anyway).

Specs: Color: Black Display Type: Flat panel display / TFT active matrix Diagonal Size: 17 in Native/max Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Contrast ratio: 600:1 Dot pitch: 0.264 mm Aspect ratio: regular 5:4 Response time: 8 ms (for video & gaming), Viewsonic "ClearMotiv" fast videoresponse Brightness: 280 nit (cd/sq. m). Color depth: 24 bit (16.7 Million) sRGB profile WARRANTY: 3 YEARS (covers backlight, parts, labor) - it's all yours! Boxed unit under warranty.

More technical specs: Synchronization Range - Vertical 50 - 85 Hz Synchronization Range - Horizontal 30 - 82 kHz Max. Viewing Angle - Horizontal 170 Max. Viewing Angle - Vertical 155 Regulatory Approval BSMI, C-Tick, CB, CCC, CE, Energy Star, FCC Class B, ISO

13406-2 (Pixel Defect Guidelines), NOM, PSB, RoHS, TCO-03, TUV GS, TUV-ERGO, UL, WEEE, cUL Power Consumption 35 Watt OSD/User Controls Auto Image Adjust, Brightness, Color Adjust, Contrast, Information, Language, Manual Image adjust, OSD Controls, Position, Sharpness Other Features Non-Glare, Slim Bezel (Thin Frame), Tilt, etc. Exterior Color Black AC voltage: this was sold in USA for 120V AC, pretty sure it's autosensing voltage so will work in any country 110-240 Volt HOWEVER I do not guarantee such multivoltage operation! Please check yourself, although it's RARE in modern times that someone esp. a respected mfg as Viewsonic would lock themselves to only one region/voltage.

Any questions - email me. MITEQ, Inc.

Reply to
Richard Fiore