What is the smallest physically-possible voltage that can be detected or processed given the state of today's technology?

Whoosh!

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

Whoosh! all you want, but some of us have worked in Metrology labs, and other very critical applications where a comment like his isn't a joke, rather its grounds for dismissal.

Michael A. Terrell

And to think you have a signature that reads: "You can't have a sense of humor, if you have no sense!" It was an excellent reply to one of GreenXenon's idiotic trolling threads. It's quite sad if you didn't find that funny.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

.

Quite sad. But that's no surprise for Terrell.

Personally my question is what is the smallest physically-possible intelligence that still allows a human to be alive?

Call me GreenXerox...

Reply to
Benj

Quite sad. But that's no surprise for Terrell.

Personally my question is what is the smallest physically-possible intelligence that still allows a human to be alive?

Call me GreenXerox...

There are two "smallest physically-possible" organs showing up prominently in this thread.

Reply to
George Jetson

Whatever. The idiot spreads enough stupidity for a dozen newsgroups, so there is no need to add to it. There is a wide gap between funny, and ignorance. Laugh yourself sick, if you can't see the difference.

Michael A. Terrell

When you reach his level, I will.

Michael A. Terrell

The capacity to make an inane post to Usenet.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

I guess that means that you're the d*****ad. Who is the other, and what organ is he? Bwuahahahah!

Reply to