What Idiot Would Photograph Computer Cards & Put Them On His Web Page?

Was that supposed to be a scam or what?

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill

I would love to get more data on sound cards IE. an "Analog to Digital Interface"

Yukio YANO

Reply to
Yukio YANO

WTF are you insanely rambling on about NOW ?

Reply to
Eeyore

The brain dead huckster is trying to smear John Larkin and his business. Don't you _EVER_ read your score card?

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell