troubleshooting refrgerator

Hello,

I live in Latin America and am having a problem with refrigeration in my house that I think must be related to the electrical supply.

The refrigerator works properly for a period of time, several days, and then does not, for several days at a time, with the temperatures going into the 50s. Obviously unacceptable. We have tried six different refriegerators, and it is happening with them all, so we highly doubt the problem is the refrigerator.

We have had the electricity checked by three different electricians and all get 110V from the socket, even when the fridge is not working properly. They have check various other things, to no avail.

I have never had this kind of problem before, and that includes living in Latin America for several years.

Anyone have any ideas what could be going on?

Thanks!

Reply to
Kirk Leach

Any chance it is running way off frequency?

Jack

Reply to
Jack Hayes

--
It sounds like you may be getting an intermittent or a high-resistance
connection at the breaker panel or perhaps in the socket the

I am not sure what that means. Please clarify.

Reply to
Kirk Leach