tron box

I wondered when someone would reference the movie. Indeed, when I saw the header on the original post, I was certain it was going to be about something from the movie "Tron".

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

no.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

I heard of an interesting case from Canada where someone had set up an antenna next to some high voltage power lines which he was using to generate a small amount of power from the induced current produced by the stray magnetic field from the power line. They had to take it to the high court or something to prove that he was taking electricity from the power company.

--
remove \'n-u-l-l\' to email me.
Reply to

As I recall, that's what they were used for in my undergrad logic-design labs, too...:-)

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers