Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. The PICAXE sounds very interesting. I've been reading the manual and it looks fairly easy. I did some programming in BASIC a thousand years ago but it still looks familiar. Ordered some parts and will give it a try.

Reply to
mperline

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net skrev:

Good luck.

You can get a fairly good simulator here, version 1 is free, but you have to email the author for a key.

It will let you debug and test code before programming the pic.

-And you can get an idea about how many lines a project requires.

/jan

Reply to
Jan Nielsen