Taser Proof Vest?

What kind of vest could protect someone from a Taser?

I was thinking a simple foil-faced fabric might be adequate.

Thanks, Anna

Reply to
Anna Banana

Hello Anna,

An emergency metallic solar blanket or a quick vest made of the silver mylar that those fancy balloons or kites use.

I have seen a mylar kite stretched across power lines take down the entire block serviced by that utility pole. It created a gawd awful deafening concussion of a 60 hz hum sound.

A vest could also be made out of aluminum window screen.

This experiment would be better tested on your little brother. lol

  • * * Christopher

Temecula CA.USA

Christopher

why? planning on a possible police chase as your running away?

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

I'm betting they're a troll - but just for the sake of argument:

So, he/she wants a "Taser proof vest? Ok...... let him have one (once created). Better put a bullet proof jacket on too - because if they see a Taser isn't doing anything, the bullet may be their next option. Ooopps - the cops don't always shoot for the area covererd by a vest - so that may be useless. Good luck in his/her crime spree - short lived as it may be.

Reply to
CLFE

That should work. The foil will short out the zot, although the needles will still puncture you. And when the cops realize you're taser-proof, they'll just shoot you.

John

Make a vest out of several layers of kevlar sail cloth.

Roger Dewhurst

On second thoughts stitch some aluminium foil between the kevlar.

Roger Dewhurst