SLE4442 low level protocol

Hi,

I need to get an ID from the SLE4442 smartcard. If needed self-written. Besides the fixed ID's in the card it is possible to write to the card according to the specification.

I saw something funny just now. When I keep repeating the clock after 4 bytes the following appears: 80,13,10,80,80,80,80,80,80,... But at the oscilloscope I don't see this repeating byte.

I got a hint from somebody yesterday about checking the DATA-line during clock-cycles. According to the SLE4442-specification the inserted card will pull-up the line if it thinks the data if no longer valid or it stopped sending it.

Is anybody familliar with this concept?

Weerius

Reply to
weer1