simple one-shot pulse detector circuit needed

Then why was the post something along these lines??

I've hired two different people to do a task and it appears that neither even opened a gate necessary get to where the project is located.

I think that there is more here to explore.

However, at least this time you tried to answer a question; last query you let others do your bidding. It appears that you frequently want others to do your work no matter how simple or vapid.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrance A. Schneider

There was no claim that the gate was 'never' opened and you have no idea what the nature of the task(s) is(are), how long it(they) should take, or how often it(they) should be performed.

It's really none of your business but if you just have to have something to stick your nose into why don't you 'explore' why some companies use time clocks.

There is nothing requiring you to participate.

Reply to
flipper

--
Congratulations!!!

You top post _and_ flame unnecessarily which, with a total of two
posts in three days to this NG under your belt, must certainly be
close to the record minimum time for proving oneself an asshole.
Reply to
John Fields