Si-diodes in Second World War radar & Communication equipment

Oops, you're right about my answering your question; mea culpa.

But, From my earlier posts I thought it should have been obvious that my choice of sexual partners would exclude men.

YMMV. JF

Reply to
John Fields

Wow, that's about as delicate a phrasing possible to avoid the actual question, namely do you _like_ women?

Lots of men, straight/gay/asexual/whatever, don't.

John

Unlike you, whose tail seems to wag involuntarily and uncontrollably
when you\'re in the presence of women, some I do and some I don\'t.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Sure sounds like you only associate "liking" women with sex. Question answered, but it actually was answered before.

John

To you perhaps, but you distort what you hear in order to make it sound
the way you want it to.
Reply to
John Fields