Roomba vacuum cleaner

Just picked up my second one at a garage sale. (Total investment = $8 so far)

Anyway, it would be nice if I could get one working. If not, I will donate parts to the local high school robotics club.

Additionally, would be interested what the algorithm is for the room coverage, obstacle avoidance etc. function. Any links to these subjects?

Have any of you guys, gals played with these?

Thanks, all advise appreciated.

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

What model do you have? Is the battery working?

--
pim.
Reply to