recommended reading for audio amplifier design?

I was about to buy Randy Slone's book, but these stopped me in my tracks:

So, what books are recommended for beginners?

In particular I'm curious about mosfet amp design, but I'll also look into transistor amps.

I already got Douglas Self's text from the library, but wanted to compare with other texts.

Thanks,

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett