question on signal transformation

Hello gurus! I am beginner at electronics and I hope to get some help from you.

Suppose, I have the following scheme:

x(t) ---> |aperiodic link| ---> y(t)

where x(t) = A1*sin(w*t + theta_1) - input signal from sine wave generator. y(t) = A2*sin(w*t + theta_2) - output signal. aperiodic link - e.g. low-pass filter:

I need to get one signal equal to A2/A1, and another equal to (theta_2

- theta_1). I will greatly appreciate your suggestions.

P.S. Sorry for my possibly bad English.

Reply to
kiryazev