PicKit2 Clone Programmer by Sure Electronics

I was shopping on eBay for a PIC Programmer for hobby use. I saw one by Sure Electronics in Nanjing. It's a clone of MicroChip's PicKit 2 and comes with a prototype circuit and programming sockets. The interesting feature was that the programming fixture has three ZIF sockets for 14, 20, and 28 pin devices. It is listed as Buy-it-Now at a price $10 less than Microchip's package. They also have schematics and documentation for download. The USB Controller and Programming Fixture are covered by Lexan Panels and have Status LED's.

Has anyone here had good or bad experiences with this company or their programmer? Thanks.

Ken Fowler, KO6NO

Reply to
Ken Fowler

Ken Fowler skrev:

Electronics in

circuit and programming

ZIF sockets for 14, 20,

Microchip's package. They

Programming Fixture are

programmer? Thanks.

I have had only had good experiences trading with sure eletronics.

--
Hilsen Mikkel Lund
"Sund fornuft, har aldrig stoppet en tosse"