PIC Programmer

I'm looking for a simple PIC programmer for a 16F628. I've seen lots for the 16F84, but very few for this chip. the new Pony Prog seems to support it, but now i need for find a simple schematic for it. I've used the 509's in the past, and liked the simple resistor programmers.

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Heyme

Try the Olimex PG2C. I use this one. Reliable and cheap. You can pick one up cheap at this Ebay store.

Steve

Reply to
seware

-I'm looking for a simple PIC programmer for a 16F628. I've seen lots for

-the 16F84, but very few for this chip. the new Pony Prog seems to support

-it, but now i need for find a simple schematic for it. I've used the 509's

-in the past, and liked the simple resistor programmers.

-

-Any suggestions?

Take a look at my Trivial PIC Programmers:

Try it out with ICProg or if you have problems hit me up for the latest copy of picprog.

BAJ

Reply to
Byron A Jeff