OT: googlegroups Crosspost check

Just checking - some googler was multi-posting, I want to show him how simple it is to crosspost.

All you have to do is put the list of crossposted groups in the "To Newsgroups" block, comma-separated with no spaces.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise on Google groups

FYI: Google allows up to 5 groups on the To line.

I find it curious that you didn't handle this ans a ping addressed to the offending party or otherwise mention his identity in your post. Hmmm. Maybe you emailed him as well.

I was going to suggest that you demonstrate this using alt.test and misc.test--but the latter is archive-only at Google.

Another valid choice is

More options here:

JeffM