Op-amp circuit help

Hi everyone. I have a simple need, but don't know how to do it.

Let's call the input signal Vi and the 1st output Vo1 and 2nd output Vo2. Here's a simple table of the relation I want from Vi to Vo1 and Vo2

Vi swing from 0V to 5V Vo1 must swing from 0V to 10V Vo2 must swing from 10V to 0V (so Vo2 is the *inverse* of Vo1)

The circuit for V1 -> Vo1 is a simple non-inverting op-amp with a gain of 2. But I don't know how to made the circuit for Vi -> Vo2

Any idea?

Reply to
reginald.louis

Since you are apparently aware you need a NON-INVERTING op-amp configuration for Vi to Vo1 and that Vo2 is the INVERSE of Vo1, what type of op-amp configuration so you suppose you need from Vo1 to Vo2? Take another look at your textbook.

Reply to
Richard Seriani

Think "instantaneous".
Your textbook should cover this.

Reply to
JeffM

Take a look at V01 where it is equal to V02. That pivot point is the voltage you must connect to the non inverting input of the second stage if it is driven by V01 and has an inverting gain of -1.

Or, if you want to drive the second stage directly with Vi, you have to find the Vi voltage that equals Vo2 (where Vi and V02 cross each other) to find the pivot voltage to connect to the non inverting input with an inverting gain of

-2.

--
Regards,

John Popelish
Reply to
John Popelish

--
View in Courier:

+V>------+------------------+
         |                  |
        |  >----+--[R]--+--|-\\      |
     +--|-/     |          |  >-----+--->VOUT2
     |   |      |   +5V>---|+/
     +---|-[R]--+-----------|----------->VOUT1
     |   |                  |
    [R]  |                  |
     |   |                  |
Reply to
John Fields

everyone. I have a simple need, but don't know how to do it.

What's your point??? Can't you answer the question or shutup!?!

Reply to
reginald.louis

Thanks

Reply to