Need Help With My First Electronics project

I have completed assembly of a guitar effects box off of a schematic but don't know where to hook up the 9volt power or the in and outputs (1/4" jacks) can I send a copy of the schematic to you for help?

Reply to
Bill Gallagher

On 5 Oct 2004 13:47:47 -0700 in sci.electronics.basics, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Bill Gallagher) wrote,

You can post the schematic with your questions to newsgroup alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Many of the same people will see it there as here.

In many cases, schematics are drawn by convention with the inputs on the left hand side, the outputs on the right, the positive power connection at top and the negative power connection at the bottom. That may make it easier to figure out the connections.

Reply to
David Harmon