Need Help with LED Circuit for Poker Table

Hi ... I have built a poker table that seats 10 people. The table has

10 chip wells for the players and it is the chip wells that I want to light up with the LEDs. I want to have 6 lamps in each chipwell with a switch to turn them all on at the dealer seat. I also would like to be able to designate which player is the dealer by flipping a switch and have the LEDs in that players chip well blink. The entire circuit needs to be powered by AC house current.

My experience with doing circuits of this type is non-existent so I thought maybe I could get some help from someone who has more experience. I would also appreciate recommendations on where to get the LEDs and associated equipment. I know the specs for the LEDs figure in the design so I will post the specs as soon as I know which lamps I'm getting.

Reply to
steelertimp

Just set it up like any other AC powered lamp.

Reply to
Lord Garth

Circa Fri, 01 Jun 2007 03:20:00 -0000 recorded as looks like snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com sounds like:

Without knowing more of how you want this table to look, it's hard to envision a proper design. There is much variety in commercially available LED arrays, including designs that will allow blinking lamps. After that, it's just a matter of configuring a switch control panel. The biggest thing that strikes me is this: as a casual card player, I'd be more than a little annoyed at the light show, and would prefer just passing the button.

Reply to
Charlie Siegrist