Multiple Computer Headphone Mixer

Does anyone one have any links to circuits or ready made equipment (in the UK) that would enable me to mix 4/4+ computer headphone outputs. I also need to split this into 1 headphone output and drive at least 2 amplifier outputs.

I've just bought a 4 channel mixer but the output is a lot quieter than the direct output of the computers. I could amp it but that's just more cables in the way.

TIA Mr Ron

--

MrRonMan@googlemail.com
Reply to