multi spark piezo?

I am building a gas mixer for gopher control. The mechanics of the gas side have been taken care of with double flashback arrestors in each line ($100 per line) and premium Whitey 90 degree valves.

What I need is a piezo igniter, but one that gives more than one spark. I want to hold down the button, and the spark will continue as long as I hold the button. Like a stun gun. (Which I have and am considering altering.)

Can anyone direct me to a site that sells such piezo devices, or provide simple directions to making one?

Help on the basics appreciated.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Try

Or you could go to an HVAC place and look for an igniter of some kind, or maybe electric stove makers.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--Use a stun gun; they're great for this and cheap, too.

-- "Steamboat Ed" Haas : A steaming pile of Hacking the Trailing Edge! : obscure information...

---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Reply to
steamer